CIMCO Edit 8.12 – The CNC machines are actually machine tools whose users program their tasks using coding. In fact, a CNC machine is a machine that can be controlled by code and mathematical logic. Depending on the application of these devices and the type of control, the commands are coded for them.
CIMCOEdit is the most popular CNC code editor program on the market that has unique and newer features than other similar software, such as dynamic toolbars and menus, advanced and powerful tools such as file comparison tools, graph plotter for reengineering, and new NC programming tools.
This software provides a complete set of tools necessary to edit the CNC program code with no limit on the size of the program (number of lines and characters of the program).
This program like NCAssistant allows a faster and easier editing of the NC code. CIMCOEdit has also made it possible to compare files (codes) of two CNC programs side by side so that the user can easily recognize them.
Here are some key features of “CIMCO Edit 8.12.02”:
- Control of large CNC applications
- Contains functions for CNC code (such as line counting, character management, XYZ domain finder)
- Specific file configuration
- Basic math functions support
- Secure and customizable communication DNC RS232
- Compare CNC codes
- Support of Mazatrol
- STL Files File Support
- Save Post NC Graphics as DXF Files
- Set Print Options
- – Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, or Windows 10
– Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019
– 32 bit and 64 bit versions supported.
- – 1.5 GHz. Intel or AMD Processor.
– 1.0 GB RAM.
– 1.5 GB free harddisk space.
– Open GL compatible graphics card required for backplot option in CIMCO Edit.
– Monitor with minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Download CIMCO Edit 8.12.02