Teorex PhotoStitcher 2 software automatically combines overlapping images to create a great panoramic image.
The software does not need to manually annotate and move the image manually. With this software you can easily put photos together and create panoramic images with just one click.
The software works fully automated and has many features including full-screen panorama display without user intervention in one-dimensional (vertical or horizontal only) or 2-dimensional (vertical and horizontal) only.
PhotoStitcher will automatically combine overlapping photos to produce the perfect panoramic image. PhotoStitcher photo stitcher software There’s no need to manually go around messing around and aligning images!
Now you can use PhotoStitcher to easily stitch images and get the perfect panoramic photograph. You just snap some overlapping images and click the Stitch button.
PhotoStitcher is a fully automatic image stitcher. Capable of stitching full view panoramas without any user input. This is a solution to stitch any panorama completely automatically, whether 1D (horizontal OR vertical) or 2D (horizontal AND vertical).
Here are some key features of “Teorex PhotoStitcher v2.1”:
- Ability to put photos together
- Easy and easy to use and convenient
- Easy and user-friendly interface
- One-click operation
- Automatically crop results
- Works with any overlapping photos taken from a single location
- Crop the result with automatic cropping
- Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click “Stitch”
- Easy to get used & started
- Completely non-technical
- OS: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
Download Teorex PhotoStitcher v2.1