DBConvert for MSSQL and DB2 is software for transferring SQL Server or Windows Azure SQL databases to IBM DB2.
This software dramatically increases the speed and quality of your work by eliminating the hassle of manually converting tables and data from one database to another.
When you need to transfer or sync only a few tables, this software adds, deletes, or transfers only modified records using the useful data filters feature.
In fact, with the help of this software you can choose to move entire database or move only specific tables, fields, indexes, key keys and so on. Data types are also converted automatically, but you can change them based on your preferences.
Here are some key features of “DBConvert for MSSQL and DB2 v2.1.1”:
- Two-way data synchronization between MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases
- Save data in a MS SQL Dump for transfer to MS SQL database
- Support MS Schema SQL
- Support for MS SQL Server (Express) 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2014/2016, SQL Azure
- Transfer entire databases completely or select custom tables
- Convert database view from MS SQL to MySQL and Oracle and vice versa
- Support for DB2 v.9.7 and above
- Ability to choose TCP / IP, PIPE, IPX / SPX
- Support for Amazon RDS SQL Server DB Instance
- High speed transfer
- OS: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 x86 Redistributable package
Download DBConvert for MSSQL and DB2 v2.1.1