Jira 8 is an application for directing or coordinating the activities of a software development team.
This comprehensive software is used to handle all project control, software development, software team work time recording or budgeting for software projects.
Jira, with thousands of special tools and features, is an ultra-professional software application for Agile style project control, software development and many different applications.
You can also design your business process through a workflow chart and streamline your activities along the workflow chart and monitor their status at each step of the workflow.
Remember that Jira with its notification feature can notify relevant users as soon as they happen and keep them up to date with events that are within their scope.
Here are some key Features of “Atlassian jira v8.3.2” :
- Portfolio for JIRA: powerful plug-in to manage large projects
- Gantt-Chart for JIRA: to draw a Gantt chart like project management, Microsoft
- Structure – The Issue Organizer: management Sort and classify activities of any project
- Workflow PowerBox: a powerful tool to build graphic diagrams workflow
- Subversion for JIRA: version control systems like Git and SVN communicate with
- Scrum boards
Agile teams can stay focused on delivering iterative and incremental value as quickly as possible with customizable scrum boards.
- Kanban boards
Flexible kanban boards give your team full visibility into what’s next so you can consistently deliver maximum output in minimum cycle time.
- Agile reporting
Teams have access to more than a dozen out-of-the-box reports with real-time, actionable insights into how their teams are performing sprint over sprint.
- Portfolio planning
Get visibility across all teams and projects with Portfolio for JIRA. Forecast realistic roadmaps, manage team resources and track progress with real-time planning.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit only)
- CPU: Quad core 2GHz + CPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Minimum database space: 10GB
Atlassian jira v8.3.2