Barracuda VR 17 The latest CPFD product is still the only software made for just one job, which is the simulation of a Fluidized Bed Reactor (FBR).
The latest version of this software allows you to simulate the most sophisticated systems by its advanced features as easily as possible.
The virtual reactor allows you to set the initial stages of the project and its limitations in the quickest possible time with just a few simple clicks to reduce the time it takes to reach the final result.
This version gives you the ability to use previous simulation information in future simulations. If you do not have a certain amount of material, you can enter these restrictions in search tables.
Here are some key features of “CPFD Barracuda VR v17.3.1“:
- Troubleshooting the reactor’s performance
- Determining the reliability of the reactor
- Improving performance and increasing reactor efficiency
- Increasing reactor capacity
- Implementing new design and new materials in the reactor
- Reducing reactor radiation
- Using previous simulation information
- Reactor speed prediction
- Minimum System Requirements:
– Operating System: Recent 64-bit Windows 7, 8, or 10
– CPU: Any 64-bit Intel compatible with the last 5 years
– Memory (RAM): 8 GB
– Hard disk space : 500 GB
– GPU: NVIDIA GPU required
– CUDA Compute Compatibility: 2.0
– GPU RAM: 4 GB
- Recommended System Requirements:
– Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 Professional 64-bit
– CPU : Any 64-bitIntel Core i7-4790K or better i7 / Xeon. Higher clock speed and newer Intel architecture are better.
– Memory (RAM): 32 GB or more. Faster is better.
– Hard disk space: 8 TB (2x 4TB) or more
– GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X (Pascal)
– CUDA Compute Compatibility: 3.5 or higher
– GPU RAM: 12 GB or more
Download CPFD Barracuda VR 17.3.1