Azure DevOps Server 2019 is a Microsoft software company designed to set up a Microsoft Ajore personal server, where programmers can simultaneously code in on projects.
This software provides agile tools for planning, tracking and discussing projects. At each stage, it is possible to build, test, and implement CI / CD without limitation in language, platform or cloud.
Other features of the Azure DevOps server include the ability to connect to GitHub, set up cloud space with advanced management features, provide advanced software descriptive testing tools, access to various plugins from Slack to SonarCloud.
Here are some key features of “Microsoft Azure DevOps Server 2019“:
- Has advanced tools for planning, tracking and managing the collection
- without limitation in language, platform or cloud
- making, testing and implementing with CI / CD at each stage
- making descriptive tests for greater reliability.
- Connect to GitHub or any other Git provider
- Launch cloud space with advanced management features
- Provide advanced and descriptive software testing
- Access to various plugins from Slack to SonarCloud
- OS : Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter), Windows Server 2012 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Quad-core processor
- 16 GB or more of memory
- Advanced high- like an SSD or high-performance SAN
Download Microsoft Azure DevOps Server 2019