BricsCad Platinum 19 – After years of devastating chaos in design software, it was just AutoCad that managed to preserve its unconditional dominance over engineering and designing tools for many years to come.
Although developed in many specialized software applications, the company has not threatened any of its predecessors as a general engineering designer for the AutoCad position for the past two years.
But BricsCad software is in many ways comparable to AutoCad.
BricsCadA smart choice for architects, engineers and designers. This software is fully compatible with AutoCAD and has many command line commands that help build CAD.
The high speed on the old systems is a feature that is due to the major parts of the software written by the Lisp language, which, along with its core C ++, is well versed in the rapid management of switching and processing operations.
Here are some key features of “BricsCad Platinum v18.104.22.168“:
- probe draws power
- Manage settings integration
- the ability Pshytbany from the command line
- Full support for programs Visual Basic
- Ability to design in different layers
- editable resource
- editor Mtext
- Ability Jump
- has The LAYON, LAYOFF, LAYFRZ, LAYTHW, LAYLKK, LAYULK, LAYISO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO, LAYIOSO toolbars in the new layer toolbar
- TXTEXP command for text expansion
- High compatibility with DWG 2007 file format
- ECW image support
- Full 3D operation
- Interface Fully Customizable User
- Full ARX Support
- New LISP Engine
- User Data File Management
- Has CUI tools and menus
- Supports AutoCAD
- Advanced 3D 3D solids modeling capabilities
- Operating systems:
– Windows 10 or higher (32 and 64 bit)
– Windows 8 or higher (32 and 64 bit)
– Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
– Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
– Windows Server 2008 R2
– Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor : 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- RAM : Next to the memory required by the operating system, BricsCAD requires 256 MB (1 Gb or more recommended).
- Hard Drive : 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.
– 1024 x 768 XGA with true color (minimum)
– Supported GPU (**): See below for more information on supported chipsets for GPU acceleration for non-wireframe render modes such as realistic rendering. Please note that non-wireframe render modes and all other features of BricsCAD can still be used without hardware acceleration.
Download BricsCad Platinum 22.214.171.124