MATLAB 2019 is a software from The MathWorks company is one of the most powerful numerical computing and graphing software that has been widely used by students, engineers and researchers of all kinds of fields and is not limited to mathematical computing, but with advanced, relatively easy customization of various engineering calculations.
users are involved in various engineering areas such as advanced mathematics, linear algebra, telecommunications And engineering systems use it.
This software applies to almost all engineering disciplines; using mathematics can be useful in any discipline that requires mathematical computing, curve drawing, model simulation, numerical analysis, and mathematical simulation.
This software has a different toolbox for students and engineers of each discipline to use the toolbox to fit their issue.
You can easily write your own functions and programs using MATLAB codes and functions, and if they are large, create a toolbox by assigning a subcategory to each one.
Here are some key features of “MathWorks MATLAB 2019 v9.6“:
- Integrated Functional Integration for Numerical Integration
- Optimized for basic mathematics and intermediate functions
- Decomposing and simplifying compiled programs
- Solving the problems of matrix theory, linear algebra and numerical analysis
- Simulating various types of physical and engineering phenomena
- HDL and FPGA programming
- Easier and easier programming than C and Fortran
- A variety of engineering tools boxes
- tandards and radio and telecommunications models
- USRP radio support
- Code generation from system
- defined objects
- Auto build of dynamic library
- EDA simulation
- Ability to permanently identify transfer functions
- Optimized user interface To embed
- it’s possible to calculate and record Garlic by general line and line
- Solving nonlinear regression problems
- Card supportGraphics for Turbo Decoder
- Support for LDPC
- Operating Systems:
– Windows 10, 7 SP1 , Server 2019 ( 64-bit ), Server 2016 ( 64-bit )
– Any Intel or AMD x86-64 processor with Four logical cores and AVX2 instruction set support
- Disk Space:
– A full installation of all MathWorks products can take up to 29 GB of disk space
– 4 GB (At least 8 GB recommended)
No specific graphics card is required. Hardware accelerated graphics card supporting OpenGL 3.3 with 1GB GPU memory is recommended.
Download MathWorks MATLAB 2019 v9.6