V-Ray Next for Nuke Offers New Lighting and Composite New Nuke Software !
With Nuke, NukeX, and NukeStudio, the plug-in provides the user with the ability to use the tools and capabilities that V-Ray employs in lighting, shading, and rendering in the New York environment.
In general, V-Ray is recognized as one of the most popular three-dimensional rendering extensions for 3D animation and design artists , such as faster rendering, better lighting tools, the ability to visualize more complex scenes, peripheral rendering, close-ups Bringing rendering to reality and enhancing rendering quality, enhancing features in animation, and rendering concurrent rendering.
Here are some key Features of “V-Ray Next v4.10.01 for Nuke” :
- Introducing a distributed and scalable rendering system
- Rendering simplicity and removing the OpenCL rendering engine
- Auto-eliminating noise with Rendering elements VRayDenoiser / Denoiser
- VRayCamera for modifying output images
- Reducing the time Rendering
- Great compatibility for environmental rendering
- Improving quality and enhancing features in animation
- Full compatibility with Nuke
- – Prerequisites: The Foundry Nuke 11.0-11.3
- Note that V-Ray is only supported for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit versions of Nuke.
- Processor: 1st Gen IntelCore or compatible processor with SSE4.2 support (x64)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM and 4 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
- USB Port: Required for hardware lock, preferably USB 2.0
- TCP / IP: Only IPv4 is supported. IPv6 is not currently supported.
- The following table shows the versions of The Foundry Nuke and the operating systems on which V-Ray is supported.
Version of Nuke & Supported Operating System
Nuke 10 64-bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
Nuke 10.5 64-bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
Nuke 11 64-bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10
Nuke 11.1 64-bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10
Nuke 11.2 64-bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10
Nuke 11.3 64-bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10
V-Ray Next v4.10.01 for Nuke