Joyoshare HEIC Converter 2.0.0 is an application for converting images stored on iOS devices to a variety of common video formats, with the help of which HEIC and HEIF images stored on iPhone 4, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus Convert to JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP and WEBP formats. This software provides the ability to share and view HEIC images in all image display software, mobile devices, and computers. You can adjust the image quality , size, resolution, etc., as needed.
When you take photos with Apple iPad or iPhone, this photo is stored as an image file with the HEIC extension. HEIC is a default format on iPhone devices that can store images and sounds encrypted in HEVC format. For example, if you take a picture with the Live Photos feature on iPhone, you will get an HEIC file containing multiple photos and audio files that are recorded, all of which are live images. In older Apple iOS versions, if you chose Most Compatible, these live images were saved as a JPG static video file and a 3-D video MOV file. Now the HEIC Converter software helps you convert them to other displays.
Here are some key Features of “Joyoshare HEIC Converter v2.0.0” :
- Converts HEIC file
- formats – Supports JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and WEBP formats
- Adjusts the quality of images before converting to other formats
- Editing options for adjusting the resolution, change Size, preservation of aspect ratio …
- the possibility to convert the group’s format of HEIC and HEIF images
- Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- CPU: 1 GHz (64 bit) or above
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
Joyoshare HEIC Converter v2.0.0