Tekla Structures 2017 sometimes brand XSTEEL known, the application of the very popular and efficient and professional design and modeling of advanced and modern metal structures and concrete behemoths like stadiums and towers for civil engineering structures And developers and developers of metal structures, which are capable of analyzing and designing all structures by 3D modeling. In addition to providing an easy and efficient application environment, this software has the capability to produce all the maps of the workstation worksheet with all the details and information automatically and without the need for any manual drawings. The steel part of the software is known as Xsteel, which is a part of the steel design, complete and accurate design, control and finish.
The Tekla Structures software in the steel sector is a powerful tool for the use of structural engineers and developers of steelmaking and steelmaking makers, who has put it at the forefront of the most advanced software of the structural engineering group for the following reasons. In fact, TEKLA STRUCTURES software, or X-STEEL softwareStrong to model industrial and construction structures, and today a significant part of these structures are modeled around the world with this software. Generating production maps is one of the outputs of this software that easily links to AutoCAD software. Also, the project inventory list, tonnage and list of bolts and nuts used for the entire project can easily be calculated. This software in the design of the connections, allows the user to examine the collision and reduce the probable problems in the installation. The Tekla Structures software can also be used to model both steel and concrete structures. Of course, the program’s capabilities for modeling steel constructions, especially bolt and nut structures, are great. In the software environment, it is possible to analyze the model created with the help of the STAAD program.
Obviously, even the best designers in the two-dimensional space business in CAD systems are always faced with executive problems, let alone industrial works such as refineries that deal with different departments such as plumbing, equipment, electricity and tools. Faces parallel to the structural part. For example, the support of the plumbing section, the possibility of placement of equipment, and the possibility of the passage of cable trays … In a 3D-dimensional review, it is solved accurately and without problems with the implementation of these issues.
Here are some key Features of “Tekla Structures 2017 SR12” :
- The possibility of making a structural and structural model of steel with all the details of real implementation can be made
- Analysis and design of all structures in the form of 3D models
- Display the model made on the computer with details such as washers, bolts , Stains, sheets
- Moving in the model and seeing it from different angles, you can move like an observer engine inside it.
- Ability to analyze and design a variety of structures in new versions
- Possibility to create workshops for automated construction and installation
- Provide a variety of material estimates and inventory reports for executive tasks, list of parts for bolts and nuts with length and …
- The possibility of splitting projects Great to several parts to split into several phases
- Group work on a project at one time to accelerate the project
- Connect and transfer data with other software such as: Pdms, SAP2000, ETABS, Staadpro, Microstation, etc.
- Transmitting data readily by various CNC machines
- Providing cutting maps to minimize distortion Workshop at the workshop
- easy environmental acquisition and proper application
- No need for any manual drawing
- Full steel design of the steel fittings
- Supported operating systems
Tekla Structural Designer 2017 is tested and supported in the following business versions of Microsoft Windows:
– Windows 10 64-bit
– Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
– Windows 7 (SP1) 32-bit and 64-bit
- Minimum PC spec
– CPU: Intel Core i5 2.0GHz (or dual / quad core equivalent)
– Memory: 16GB
– OS: Windows 7
– Graphics: 1,600 x 900 widescreen resolution
- Note that 64 bit OS will require more than approximately 3GB of RAM (this is PC / manufacturer dependent).
- Additional requirements
– A high quality graphics card with a minimum of 512MB of dedicated RAM is recommended.
– Although the minimum system requirements will allow the software to operate, the recommended specifications are needed to ensure effective day-to-day use.
– Operating systems and third party software are only supported when the latest service packs and updates are installed.
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the PC market and the vast array of graphics adapters available, it is impossible to test all the graphics cards currently on the market. Tekla Structural Designer utilizes the third-party graphics engine available from Tech Soft 3D, namely HOOPS Visualize. If you want to check your adapter’s compatibility with the HOOPS Visualize engine, you can do that on their developer website. Tekla Structural Designer currently uses HOOPS 20.x and DirectX.
Tekla Structures 2017 SR12