Tekla Structural Designer 2019i SP1 v220.127.116.11 is a structural design and analysis software that enables engineers to analyze and design building models and concrete structures and to model and document building information. This applicationIt has advanced tools as well as unique features in the design of concrete and steel structures. With a quick comparison between the designs created by this software and other designs, it can be said that the software is very cost-effective and offers its users unique features in building change management and modeling (BIM). In the project modeling phase, from the overall schema design to the detailed design, this software can only be implemented as a model that covers all design and analysis requirements (including gravitational and lateral systems). By using the tools in this software, you no longer have to spend on separate modules or other engineering software.
Here are some key Features of “Tekla Structural Designer 2019i SP1 v18.104.22.168” :
- design and analyze efficient
- using a single application for different phases of design and analysis project
- Tools for Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Automatic check factors such as lateral loads and weather conditions such as Wind
- Automatically Create Complex Analytical Models from the Physical Model
- Preliminary Schematic Comparison of Different Designs
- Advanced Documentation and Advanced Reporting
- Using Finite Element Analysis to Increase Analysis Accuracy
- Design and Analysis Combination to Reduce Project Definition
- Capture in Different Formats And common engineering design
- CPU : Multi-core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- Highest affordable performance recommended.
- Memory : 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
- Memory requirements are highly dependent on model content.
- OS : 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10
- Operating systems must be running the latest service packs / updates.
- Graphics : 1600 x 900 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 1GB or higher of dedicated RAM.
- Utilizes HOOPS Visualize, a third party graphics engine available from Tech Soft 3D. To check your adapter’s compatibility visit the HOOPS developer website for HOOPS 20.x, DirectX and OpenGL requirements.
- Disk space : 1GB or more of free installation space
- Operational disk space requirements are highly dependent on model content.
- Internet connection: Required for access to Online Services and some documentation.
- License Service: Tekla Structural License Service (2.06).
- including Sentinel RMS 9.2.1
- License Server: The latest version of Tekla Structural License Service, at the time of release, is shipped and installed with the software. If you have chosen to have a separate license server, it is always our recommendation that you also run the latest version of Tekla Structural License Service on it to ensure compatibility. Please see System Requirements for specific version details.
- The application is tested and supported on the following business versions of Microsoft Windows with the latest updates applied:
– Windows 10 64-bit
– Windows 8.1 64-bit
– Windows 7 (SP1) 64-bit
Tekla Structural Designer 2019i SP1 v22.214.171.124