R-Studio v8.12 All edition. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-Studio is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12 / 16/32, exFAT, HFS / HFS + and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
– An advanced RAID reconstruction module
– A feature-rich text / hexadecimal editor
– An entire advanced disk copying / imaging module in a single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
Here are some key Features of “RR-Studio v8.12 All edition” :
- Can be installed on Windows 2000 and Windows 10 Plus family of Windows Server
- Support of the File System of FAT12 and FAT16 and FAT32 and exFAT and NTFS and NTFS5 and ReFS and + ReFS2 and HFS and + HFS and APFS and UFS1 and UFS2, and Ext2 and Ext3 and Ext4 FS
- raw search or by signing a file (file signature)
- Play Blue Layout partition MBR, GPT and BSD
- disks dynamic (Volume)
- recovery RAID injury and the automatic detection of parameters
- recovery even if the file is deleted with FDISK command
- Pshtybanygyry disk health monitoring equipment
- support for Mounted under network (network)
- An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8 / 8.1 / 10/2012/2016.
- At least 256 MB of RAM, one mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
- The administrative privileges required to install and run R-Studio utilities.
- A network connection for data recovery over the network.
R-Studio v8.12 All edition