Stardust 1.5 is a Modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a host of presets to create stunning effects.
One Tool, a single 3D space, on one layer with endless possibilities. It is a full featured particle system with forces, fields, motion blur, DOF and much more.
A Breakthrough easy to use node based interface. Start with a preset or create your own nodes. Many emitters, particles and forces can be added, and have them all work in a single 3D space on one layer.
Create beautiful motion graphics by replicating particles in many ways. With Replica you can create unique looking designs, ranging from organic through technology and more.
Load an entire setup, node, or a single param. With a single click you can load stunning presets, and there are loads of them.
Particles can be emitted along a 3D model’s vertices or from its volume.
These grids can be manipulated in many ways to create arresting looks.
From particle emitting splines through 3D lines, these unique animate-able 3D splines, defined using After effects lights, create a multitude of stunning effects.
Here are some key features of “Superluminal Stardust v1.5.0 for After Effects”:
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects
- One Tool, Single 3D space
- One click smart presets
- Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways
- Countless particle effects
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole
- Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters
- Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model
- Operating System : Windows 10/8/7 64 bit
- After Effects CC2015 and later, GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
- 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space
Download Superluminal Stardust v1.5.0 for After Effects