SketchUp Pro 2019 is very simple, visual explanation will help you to design three dimensional objects (buildings, spare parts, etc.) in the shortest time And create the simplest tools. SketchUp Pro is a powerful application with a variety of tools for creating, editing and publishing 3D models. Using SketchUp, you can customize your home, factory, ship, spaceship, and other objects you want. Unlike other 3D applications, this program requires less system resources and can be run on weak computers. With a simple and user-friendly appearance, it creates a good relationship with the novice.This software is now owned by Trimble Navigation, though it was developed by Google in the past, called Google Sketchup.
Here are some key Features of “SketchUp Pro 2019 v19.0.685” :
- 3D models output to CAD and other 3D formats
- Ability to design and display multi-page design documents
- Ability to sort and interpret multiple images on one page
- Ability to create elements and symbols for displaying the adjustment 2D Vector Graphics Tools
- Ability to create, document and display your designs
- Search 3D Warehouse
- Import DXF, DWG, 3D
- Put your models on Google Map
- Ability to import images
- Very modeling possible quick
- ability to add data to your projects
- ability to save landscapes and build animations and
- convert 2D to 3D
- Take advantage of the color and text and villages Give the shadow
- Ability to watch inside models
- Ability to provide general report
- Place trademark on models
- Output capability as 2D vector images
- Getting output in a variety of formats like TIFF, JPEG, PNG
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8+ and Windows 7+
- Minimum hardware
– 1 GHz processor
– 4GB of RAM
– 16GB of total hard-disk space
– 500MB of free hard-disk space
– 3D-class video card with 512MB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and up to date.
– An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and use some of the features.
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
– SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here.- SketchUp requires a 64-bit version of Windows. Also, to install SketchUp, Windows 8.1 must be current with Windows Update.
– Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
- Recommended hardware
– 2+ GHz processor
– 8+ GB RAM
– 700MB of available hard-disk space
– 3D class video card with 1GB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and up to date.
– SketchUp’s performance relies heavily on the graphics card driver and its ability to support OpenGL 3.0 or higher. To test your graphics card compatibility, please download and run the SketchUp 2017 Checkup application. Historically, people have seen problems with Intel-based cards with SketchUp. We do not recommend using these graphics cards with SketchUp at this time.
– 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
Download SketchUp Pro 2019 v19.0.685