Software WebDrive interesting program that creates a virtual drive in MyComputer that the contents of the files on a server, WebDAV, FTP or SFTP is. By setting the FTP server address and entering your user name and password, it connects to the corresponding server and you can easily upload or download your files ; this program does not require you to install an FTP manager separately. And you can easily transfer your files through MyComputer.
Here are some key Features of “WebDrive Enterprise 2018 Build 5057” :
- SFTP Support – Use WebDrive to connect to your SFTP / SSH server for fast, secure file access. SFTP is supported when running under Windows NT / 2K / XP / 03. Windows 9x is not supported.
- Microsoft FrontPage Support – Connect to any website running Microsoft FrontPage extensions.
- Firewall / Proxy server support – Login through a variety of proxy servers and firewalls, including MS Proxy 2.0, SOCKS 4.3 and SOCKS 5, and Raptor (gwpasswd).
- S / KEY Password Encryption – Use MD4 & MD5 password encryption for supported FTP servers.
- Foreign Language Support – Support for Far East languages like Japanese, and Chinese using DBCS.
- File Caching – WebDrive caches both file and directory listings for quick access. You can control the amount of disk space used for the cache, whether it is cache files, directory listings, or both.
- FTP resume interrupted download.
- Support for Unix file attributes via an explorer shell extension as well as a command line utility.
- Options to transfer files in ASCII / Binary mode based on file extension.
- Supported Operating Systems:
- WebDrive is supported on both the 32- and 64-bit editions of Windows.
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016, all editions
- Windows Server 2012-R2 editions
- Windows Server 2012, all editions
- Windows Server 2008-R2, all editions
- Windows Server 2008, all editions
Download WebDrive Enterprise 2018 Build 5057