Shapeasy v1.2.1 is an easy-to-use 3D drawing software that lets you use your creativity and design amazing objects with the help of four geometric shapes (circles, triangles, rectangles, and squares). Ability to import custom photos and 3D rendering, sketching manually, saving the layout created in a ready-made template, and so on. You don’t need any specialty to work with Shapeasy, just by adjusting the two-dimensional layout, the 3D shape is completed. You can also extract the created 3D shape into a file format (STL) that can be used and printed with a 3D printer.
Shapeasy – Use your creativity and design amazing objects with a base set of four geometric shapes (circle, triangle, rectangle and quadrant).
[No skills or expertise required! ]
Easy 3D creation software that only combines figures.
No skills or expertise required. Just by arranging two-dimensional figures, a three-dimensional shape is completed.
Easy operation for anyone from children to adults with intuitive interface.
The created 3D shape can be output to a file format (STL) that can be used with a 3D printer.
Added support for uploading to Creatubbles.
Here are some key Features of “Shapeasy v1.2.1” :
- Resize and angle shapes created
- Combine different shapes with different thicknesses
- Import images and display them in 3D
- Save your sketch as a ready template
- Ability to extract and print three sketches Next Created
- Hand Drawing Tools
- Easy to Use without Expertise
- OS: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 bit / 64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core or faster
- Memory: 2GB or more (recommended)
- Monitor: 800×600 pixels or higher (more than 1024×768 pixels recommended), required more than 24 -bit color
- Video Card: OpenGL compatible