Scientific WorkPlace 6 is a software makes writing, sharing and printing mathematical and scientific texts easier than you ever imagined.
This is an easy-to-use word processor that integrates mathematics and text in the same environment. The embedded MuPAD 5 computer algebra engine in Scientific WorkPlace 6 allows the user to perform computations on the screen, and to print them out properly formatted.
With its entirely new Mozilla-based architecture, Version 6 provides more flexibility; you can save or export your documents in multiple formats according to your publishing and portability needs.
The computer’s computing engine, MuPAD 5 embedded in Scientific WorkPlace 6, allows the user to compute computations on the page and format them correctly for printing and extracting. With this software you can add fractions, radicals, subscript and superscripts, operators, matrices, labels, unit names, spacing and HTML fields along with images, Add textual and numeric content and more. You can also use more than 150 physical measurement units to calculate using the commands in the menu.
Here are some key features of “Scientific WorkPlace v6.0.29”:
- Easy typing of mathematical and physics operators in text documents
- Ability to add images, text and numeric content, edit document information
- Use of various mathematical operators such as fractions, radicals, etc.
- Ability to save and extract documents in several different formats
- Performing on-screen calculations
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above
- 800 MB – 1 GB hard disk space, depending on the type of hard drive and the installation options selected
Download Scientific WorkPlace v6.0.29