Screaming Frog Log File Analyzer 3 SEO Log File Analyzer provides an opportunity to upload a log file and identify crawled url URLs by Google crawlers. With this tool, you can carefully analyze the data and behaviors of search engine robots on your website to get a good idea of the current state of SEO and find out what to do in this area. This software is very powerful as a file log analyzer and can process, store, and analyze millions of lines of data in a log file and provides important data related to SEO so you can be a webmaster. Make the best decisions.Use this software to identify crawl URLs by Googlebot and other search engines, identify errors and incorrect links, and more.
The Screaming Frog SEO Log File Analyzer allows you to upload your log files, identify crawled URLs and analyze search bot data and behavior for an invaluable SEO insight. What can you do with the SEO Log File Analyzer?
The Log File Analyzer is light, but extremely powerful – able to process, store, and analyze millions of lines of log file event data in a smart database. It collects key log file data to allow SEOs to make informed decisions.
Here are some key Features of “Screaming Frog Log File Analyzer v3.2” :
- Log File Analysis Website
- Detect Links Detected by Google Crawler Robots
- Find Broken Links Website
- Find Permanent and Permanent Tracks That Search Robots With They are encountered (the paths may be different from what you see in the browser)
- Check large and heavy pages (which are loaded slowly)
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)