Soundop 126.96.36.199 is a comprehensive audio editor for Windows that uniquely features the ability to edit audio and mix multiple audio tracks in one application.Has provided. Audio editing tools and settings needed to mix and match songs are each provided in a separate workspace.
You can edit and process audio files in a completely intuitive work environment using tools that are best set up in the user interface. Support for most common audio and video formats, use of default settings or customize the work environment and settings, sound effects and noise cancellation are just a few of the features of this software. Another notable feature of this program is the minimal use of CPU and system memory in performing heavy editing tasks, which in this case allows you to have the full potential of your system.
Here are some key features of “Soundop 188.8.131.52”:
- Support for ASIO devices
- Audio recording up to 24 bits and 192 kHz
- Upload audio data from most common audio and video formats
- Download audio data from CD
- Save audio in formats Original audio including MP2, MP3, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, AU, OGG, FLAC, APE, WMA and raw PCM files
- Edit metadata such as ID3 tags, vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF, etc.
- Remove background noise From audio recorded with noise reduction tools
- Sound effects
- Simultaneous recording from multiple input devices
- Professional 32-bit mixing engine
- Adjustment of fade-in, fade-out and transparency of audio clips
- Recording and editing of automation curves for songs And audio clips with detailed samples
- Windows MME or ASIO compatible sound card
- Windows 10, 8, 7
Download Soundop 184.108.40.206