EEG PlantManager 3 is a comprehensive and complete tool for managing industrial units that can run on both Client and Server, and provides a flexible and scalable solution for administrators and engineers to connect infinite servers, databases, and calculators. They do.
PlantManager Equity Engineering Group, or EEG, is a complete framework that includes the RBI API and SagePlus.
This framework is integrated with software such as PCMS, Meridium APM, SAP, Maximo, Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Server to provide you with any additional software.
This software is designed according to the API RP 581 standard and allows the user to integrate all the design and operational details of the industrial equipment into the software and analyze it.
Here are some key features of “EEG PlantManager v22.214.171.12456”:
- The ability to input and store any data including DOC, PDF, JPG, DWG and XLS, etc.
- The ability to provide output links to third-party catalogs to prevent duplication
- Interpolate the status and workflow in a specialized way at each stage. Unit management
- Provides multiple editing capabilities with unique techniques
- Saves time and factory management costs
- Integrates and integrates with EEG and other software companies
- High coordination with engineering and management software
- Increases the efficiency and efficiency of the industrial unit. With the operational optimization of the production line
- OS :Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 or higher versions (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM (minimum)
- 5400 RPM hard disk
- 1 GB free disk space
Download EEG PlantManager v126.96.36.19956