RigzSoft TimelineFX 1.35 is an application for creating amazing particle effects for building games, applications, and website pages to help you create special effects from explosions, smoke, fire, water, steam, bubbles and more.
Simulate. You can extract particle effects as static animations on sprites, animated tapes, or pictorial sequences in PNG format, or if you are designed for use on the iPhone or iPad, you can extract PVRTC ( Macintosh only ).
Meanwhile, if you develop your game using the powerful Blitzmax programming language, you can use the effects directly using the TimelineFX module.
Create an endless amount of different and varied particle effects including explosions, smoke, fire, water, steam, bubbles, and much more! Animations can be easily configured to loop seamlessly with just one click of the mouse, and with another click, you can even make animations tile smoothly too for use as animated textures.
Here are some key features of “RigzSoft TimelineFX v1.35”:
- Create particle effects
- Edit particle effects
- Various special effects including explosions, smoke, fire, water, steam, bubbles
- Large book of particle effects
- Extract results as PNGs, PVRTC.
- Use animated effects of particles in game building , animations and …
- Full control using graphs and various attributes
- Windows 7 or greater
- Open GL capable GFX with at least 16MB
- Pentium 3 or higher
- 512MB system RAM
Download RigzSoft TimelineFX 1.35