OptiNest Pro 2 is a powerful application for creating your own forms. This software is based on a powerful algorithm that uses the home page of BOOLE & PARTNERS CalepiLib functions. The main parameters of the OptiNest software are the depth of calculation, the fuser factor, component grouping, and the propagation mode. OptiNest inserts component designs, tools and internal parts into DXF format. Plans and tools are described either by closed lines or by a series of polynomials, curves, and open lines. This application offers a quick input of rectangular shapes, circles, and polygons.
OptiNest is a general shape nesting sofware, based on a powerful algorithm using the BOOLE & PARTNERS CalepiLib functions library. OptiNest’s main standard parameters are calculation depth, smoothing factor, piece grouping, and propagation mode.
OptiNest imports pieces of outlines, toolings and inner openings (bored pieces) in DXF format. Outlines and toolings are described either by closed polylines, or by a succession of open polylines, arcs, and lines.
Here are some key Features of “OptiNest Pro v2.29” :
- Optimizes your production of shapes
- Works on a powerful multi-parameter algorithm
- Main parameters of the main calculation depth, floating factor, grouping of parts, and release mode
- Entering the designs of the parts , Internal tools and components, in DXF format
- Describing designs and tools either by closed lines or by a series of multi
- lanes, curves and open lines
- Providing a quick input of rectangles, circles, and polygons
- Compatible With different versions of Windows
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
Download OptiNest Pro v2.29