basICColor inputRAW 5 – The raw format or RAW is the same as your recorded image with all the information. In such a way that you are able to apply the desired changes and manipulate the raw image captured by your camera sensor using certain applications and tools.
You can use the raw image format to make changes and professional edits tailored to your taste and unique visibility. If you’re taking a photo shoot professionally and want to have more precise control over the colors in your digital photos , you can create a custom profile for your camera.
Unlike the general public, the key to how colors appear in digital photos are camera profiles instead of camera sensors. basICColor inputRAW softwareCreating raw image profiles for digital cameras and used for color accuracy in the Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) or Adobe Photoshop Lightroom environment.
The analysis of the results recorded from a target camera, determines the reproduction features of the camera and helps to remove unnecessary color retouching. basICColor inputRAW (Approximately) detects any RAW format and creates DCPs that can be used immediately in Adobe Camera Raw or Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
Here are some key features of “basICColor inputRAW v5.3.0”:
- Create raw profiles for digital cameras
- Detect any RAW format
- Create digital camera profiles for use in the Adobe Raw environment
- Drag & drop
- Possibility Work and support only for the output of the basICColor dcam mini and basICColor Mini target
- OS: Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 4-Processor
- 512MB RAM, 100MB Available Disk Space, minimum
- Graphic Card Supporting 1280×1024 Pixel and 24 Bit Color Depth
Download basICColor inputRAW v5.3.0