NBP Lumizone Plug-in for Photoshop 1 The easiest way to use the Luminosity Masks in Photoshop is to use it to select different areas of the image and mask. These lighting masks have been used by countless editors for retouching and adjusting the brightness and contrast of images for many years, and they are very popular due to performance and positive changes.
Many professional Photoshop initiatives have been written for several years with the aim of creating luminosity lighting masks. Some users, if necessary, create a lighting mask using several methods. But regardless of this approach, making luminosity masks traditionally and at best is a tedious and tedious way. This makes it easier to use the Lumizone plugin. By avoiding creating multiple layers of settings, using this plugin is more efficient and easier than the action.
A Plug In Solution
More efficient and streamlined than Actions (and panels that use scriptable processes in Photoshop) by avoiding the creation of multiple unnecessary adjustment layers and channels.
View the results of the luminosity mask creation and modification on-the-fly.
Works with your existing workflow
No need to radically modify your workflow – simply create luminosity masks for layers or adjustment layers as needed.
HTML5 native Photoshop UI panel
Intuitive and efficient, easy to understand user interface built for efficient workflow.
Multi threaded and vectorized code
The algorithms are implemented to take advantage of modern CPUs for a real time experience.
Here are some key features of “NBP Lumizone Plug-in for Photoshop v1.0.002”:
- Create a brightness mask for each layer or adjustment layer
- Provide 3 options for producing luminous
- Create a mask from the overall image light
- Create masks from channels R, G, or B
- Create a mask from the saturation map Image General
- Select any combination of 11 lighting
- Instantly reset the selected range
- Adjust the mask’s contrast if needed
- No extra layer to create or change the mask
- No need to save masks in the Channels palette
- View Preview results
- more efficient and easier than action
- Adobe Photoshop CC2014 and up
Download NBP Lumizone Plug-in for Photoshop 1.0.002