Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21.023. If you are also a fan of 3D design and looking for software that is easy to use, we recommend CINEMA 4D . This software is well known for its application and is one of the professional software in 3D design. If you are looking for professional results, this product provides you with the latest features in film , television, advertising , scientific simulation, architecture, product design or any other discipline, plus The appearance of the user model gives you all the advanced and standard components. For example in the field of animationProvides you with advanced tools that allow you to have natural and different simulations and modeling, you can easily implement wind blowing hair. With this software you can add beautiful shades to your favorite scenes. Another notable feature of this software is the use of a powerful and fast engine that can process more than 64 processes simultaneously.
Here are some key Features of “Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21.023” :
- Images for background templates can be dragged directly into a 2D view.
- Noise shader display in OpenGL mode.
- Any CINEMA 4D command can be dragged into the editor view to be used as a HUD element.
- Navigation speed setting for tablet users.
- Option to save objects polygonally in native CINEMA 4D format.
- New Auto-Save function.
- Native CINEMA 4D file format can be opened directly in Allplan 2008.
- New DWG import format.
- Selection assistance in the HUD.
- New HUD commands.
- Commands with which existing objects or materials can be put out as XRefs.
- Camera rotation can be fine-tuned via a manually adjustable pivot point.
- Objects and materials can be saved to separate scenes using the XRef function.
- The last eight tools used are displayed
- Tool for interactively placing lights (and reflections).
- Selecting all Phong Edge Breaks.
- New Structure command for connecting Points or Edges.
- New Structure command for removing edges in consideration of the Phong Angle.
- Command to spin selected edges.
- A new Animation Palette option that makes it easier for other users to use CINEMA 4D.
- Scalable mini F-Curves.
- Selected keys can be moved using the cursor keys.
- New key property, “Relative”.
- Pseudo sequences for easy selection and repositioning of all keys on a given track.
- Exchanging Markers between scenes.
- Selecting objects simultaneously in the Object Manager and the Timeline.
- New KeyReducer algorithm.
- Deletion of redundant Keys.
- Commands for defining an animation before the first and after the last Key.
- Command to make Relative Keys.
- Command to switch the Key state between Mute and Active.
- Selected Keys can be scaled and moved temporarily.
- Commands to source existing objects / materials as XRefs.
- Up to 5 F-Curve snapshots can be made ..
- Complex curves can be controlled using RM Curves.
- Command to display the Material Manager’s layer tabs in rows.
- Resetting parameters to default setting.
- The Camera Editor’s settings can now be accessed.
- A full text search can be conducted in the context-sensitive Help system.
- Help can be accessed directly from windows dialog.
- Help pages can be bookmarked.
- Minimum System Requirements Cinema 4D
- Windows 10 64-bit on Intel or AMD 64-bit CPU with SSE3 support or MacOS 10.12.6+ with 64-bit CPU running on Intel-based Apple Macintosh
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OpenGL graphics card supporting OpenGL 4.1 (dedicated GPU recommended)
- The GPU renderer requires an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card on Windows or AMD on MacOS that supports OpenCL 1.2 or newer. Metal support requires MacOS 10.14.6 or newer. We recommend at least 4 GB VRAM for GPU rendering.
- Registration is required.
Although Cinema 4D supports all OpenGL 4.1-capable graphics cards, we recommend using a dedicated 3D graphics card with an AMD or NVIDIA chip set.
- Maxon is not responsible for the compatibility of individual graphics cards with OpenGL, OpenCL or Metal mode. Due to the large number and types of chip sets available, operating systems and driver versions we cannot guarantee the compatibility of all systems.
- Please make sure you always use the most current official graphics card driver (no beta versions).
Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21.023