Calibre 3 software to organize your e- book reader and do it more quickly.
You have the tools to control your libraries as well as other tools you need in this software, and you will surely have a good sense of reading your book using this software.
This software stores your ebooks in your database and creates the best context for reading books in a very easy and convenient way.
This application is supported by various categories. Also available in this software is the format conversion.
Here are some key features of “Calibre v3.42.0“:
- Manage E- House E-book display
- see E-book display
- Support for storage of books in the database by title, date, publisher, size, author rank
- Support for searching fields Cloud Extra data
- Format conversion
- Sync with E-reader devices
- Easy to use
- Series: The series that the book belongs to
- Comments: A general purpose field that can be used to describe a book, add notes on it, etc.
- Tags: A flexible system to categorize books. You can tag any book with any custom tag to indicate subject, read status, category, etc.
- The database view also supports filtering by searching on the metadata. You can perform advanced searches on individual metadata fields by clicking the advanced search button to the left of the search bar.
- The books in the database can be saved to disk using the “Save to disk” button. All selected books are stored in a folder structure organized by Author and Title.
- You can fetch metadata for a book based on its ISBN number or its title / author, instead of manually entering the metadata. You can also fetch a cover image based on the ISBN numbe
- OS: XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10; or Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported).
Download Calibre v3.42.0