Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R20 This software is simply popular in applications and is one of the professional software in the field of 3D design. If you are looking for professional results, this product will provide you more opportunities in the field of film , TV, advertising , scientific simulation, architecture, product design, or any other field. In addition, in line with Exterior Expansion The user model provides all the standard and advanced components.
For example, in the field of animation Provides advanced tools that allow you to have natural and different simulations and simulations, you can easily move your hair through wind blowing. With the help of this software you can add beautiful shadows to your favorite scenes. Another feature of this software is the powerful and fast engine that can process more than 64 processes simultaneously.
Here are some key Features of “Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R20.055” :
- Setting up a quick guide for the cursor on the user’s screen
- Transferring any CINEMA 4D instruction in the title HUD elements to the editor view
- Transferring images for background patterns directly to 2D View
- New Auto-Save functions
- Run Cinema 4D files directly in Allplan 2008
- New structural commands to communicate between points and edges
- Use new HUD commands
- Generate commands and elements in XRef format
- Profit Setting the direction of rotation of the edges
- Markers between the scenes
- Moving the keys selected through the cursor keys
- Ability Remove additional keys
- Scale through mini-F curves
- Rotate the camera through a pivot point, manually and configurable
- Save objects and elements individually and through XRef functions
- Display 8 recently used tools
- Capability Save Help pages
- Direct access to Help software
- Access camera camera settings
- Reset parameters to default settings
- Control complex curves through RM curves
- Create instant images up to 5, F-Curve
- Grades and moves temporary selected keys
- the keys to switch between modes using the Mute and Active
- ordered the creation of dependent keys
- for orders The definition of animation before the first and after the last key
- New key reduction algorithms
- Attractive and attractive shadows
- High speed and power
- Animated and natural simulations
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or higher Intel or AMD 64-bit CPU with SSE3 support
- 64-bit CPU running on Intel-based
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- OpenGL graphics card supporting OpenGL 4.1 (dedicated GPU recommended)
- The GPU renderer requires an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card for Windows or AMD for MacOS that supports OpenCL 1.2 or later.
We recommend at least 4 GB VRAM for GPU rendering.
- Graphics Cards
Although Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D support all OpenGL 4.1-capable graphics cards, we recommend using a dedicated 3D graphics card with an AMD or NVIDIA chip set.MAXON is not responsible for the compatibility of individual graphics cards with OpenGL, OpenCL or Metal mode. Due to the large number and types of available chipsets, operating systems and driver versions, we can not guarantee the compatibility of all systems.
Please make sure you always use the most current official graphics card driver (no beta versions).
Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R20.055