MapleSim 2019 is a unique modeling and simulation software developed by MapleSoft.
This software has several modeling and simulation domains that were also used by Boeing’s Big Aircraft Company.
Modeling the industrial processes with the use of MapleSim is very simple because it employs the symbolic symbol of mathematical simulation and modeling.
Modeling using parts in the bookThe software home is done in such a way that you select the parts in the library and leave it in the necessary space.
The library of components in this software is one of the most powerful industrial modeling and modeling libraries.
Among the key features of this software are the reduction of development time, easier connection of parts, better designing, ultra-fast code acquisition simulation, better parameter management, and so on.
Here are some key features of “MapleSim 2019“:
- Design and rapid modeling of industrial components and processes
- Significant savings in design time and designer energy
- Advanced working environment for simulating multiple domain systems
- Process modeling based on solving basic equations and personalization of components
- With Modelica’s exclusive module for interpreting physical models
- Using Modelica Engine to design practical applications
- Provide Modeling Scope analysis tools and schema implementation tools
- Virtual Commissioning to reduce design automation
- Have demo and educational files for learning how to work with software
- Operating System :
– Windows Server 2016
– W 10
– WServer 2012
- CPU: 1.4 GHz or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 4 GB
– DVD-ROM drive (for DVD installation).
– 16-bit color at 1024 by 768 (or greater) resolution recommended.
– Internal TCP / IP connections enabled.
– System performance may be affected if it is running below the recommended memory requirement.
– Classic Worksheet is not available on 64-bit Windows.
- Connectivity Feature Requirements:
– Microsoft® Excel®: 2016, 2013, 2010
– MATLAB®:2019A, 2018B, 2018A
– Database Connectivity: SQLite or any database for which a JDBC-compliant driver is available
– Solidworks® 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit) on Windows
– Autodesk Inventor® 2014 or 2015 (32- bit or 64-bit) on Windows
– NX® 11 or 12 (32-bit or 64-bit) on Windows with the Microsoft .NET Framework installed.
Download MapleSim 2019