ANSYS Electromagnetics Suite 2019 R1 The software solutions that ANSYS offers to designers and engineers involved in the design and manufacture of electrical and electronic products helps them to complete their projects at a faster rate and lower costs.
ANSYS Electromagnetics Suite is a powerful and widely used product from ANSYS Company and consists of three major SIwave, Electronics Desktop and Simplorer software.
This software is specially designed to simulate the exact electromagnetic field while predicting the behavior of electrical and electromechanical devices.
In fact, the main purpose of this software is to answer both the spectrum of electromechanical systems and microwave and RF components of high speed and high frequency.
This software is used in areas such as checking the performance and characteristics of parts under applied emotions, examining the magnetic field around the device, analyzing the Joule thermal effect and calculating the temperature, analyzing power distribution and deformation, and studying key design parameters such as torque, force, resistance, Self-aliasing, capacitance, impedance, dispersion and field parameters, or radiation radiation.
Here are some key features of “ANSYS Electromagnetics Suite 2019 R1”:
- Low frequency electromagnetic field simulation
- Engine design, mechanical operator, converter and other electromagnetic devices
- Design of a variety of electromechanical devices
- Advanced 3D simulation of electromagnetic waves around the field
- Simulation of the results of electromagnetic fields, parameters Dispersion and Flows
- Simulation of Complex Electronic-Power Systems
- simulation of electrical control systems
- analysis and simulation in very small and very large scales
Operating Systems (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (Professional & Enterprise)
- Windows 10 (Professional, Enterprise & Education)
- We support Windows 10 versions from the Semi-Annual Channel and Long Term Service
Channels, as are avaiable at the time. of the ANSYS release.
- Windows Server 2016 – Requires HPC pack 2016 update 1 (Some Ansys App not Standard in Windows Server 2016)
Download ANSYS Electromagnetics Suite 2019 R1