Itasca Flac 8 product is a geometric geotechnical modeling software used for the analysis of advanced soil, rock, groundwater and ground support in a two-dimensional format.
This software is based on explicit continuous exploratory modeling of nonlinear material development and the younger brother of Flac3D software.
The software has several key differences with Flac3D and able to simulate complex material behavior by simulating a finite element, which includes various stages such as massive displacements, strains, material behavior, and unstable systems.
Applicable even where the material leads to submission or failure in large sections or collapses in general. This software calculates and draws all calculations and graphs in two-dimensional format and applies it in specific ways that Flac3D does not have.
Here are some key features of “Itasca Flac v8.00.454”:
- Highly strain continuous simulation in different modes
- Simulate material behavior in failures, connections, and boundaries
- Provide explicit method for simulating a discontinuous physical process
- Having more than 17 numerical modules including groundwater and flow calculation Mechanical
- FISH Programming Language to Define Software Operations
- Multiple Plug-ins for Enhancing Software Performance
- Ability to Use in Industrial Project Management, Pre-Defined Material Books and Shells
- Has extensive mapping and drawing capabilities, and also Manage the moment The instant results
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later (with the latest service packs installed) (64 bit)
- Hard Disk: 500 MB
- Processor: Dual core CPU (2 GHz)
- Memory (RAM): 1 Gbyte
- Video Card: HD graphics card , 800 x 600 pixels, 32-bit color palette, OpenGL 1.3 or higher
- Ports: 1 USB port is required for the security key
Download Itasca Flac v8.00.454