nCode 2019 is a powerful software engineering and durability analysis that is now supported by HBM. This software consists of several general modules, each designed for a specific purpose.
GlyphWorks software for graphic data processing , VibeSys software for voice and vibration data analysis, DesignLife software for Fatigue Limit Element Analysis and Automation software for data management and analytics automation, all developed in the form of a comprehensive software called nCode The market is provided.
This software is used in many engineering processes such as processing of graphic data , durability analysis, fatigue analysis, sound and vibration analysis, structural dynamics, finite element analysis, simulation of various engineering phenomena and automation analyzes, which ultimately increases accuracy and speed.
Design and simulation, reduce the cost of testing prototyping and the ability to simulate a variety of physical and malware tests. This software is fully independent and supports most commonly used engineering software such as ANSYS and Abaqus.
Here are some key features of “HBM nCode 2019 Build 295“:
- Complete Durability Engineering Toolkit
- Limited Element
- Fatigue Analysis and Lifespan Computing
- Simulation of Various Engineering Phenomena
- Graphical Data Processing Durability Analysis
- Signal processing and audio analysis
- Vibration analysis in various structures and products
- Automation and automation of analyzes
- Deliver reliable and accurate outputs
- Increase speed and productivity while reducing simulation and testing costs.
- OS : Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
- OpenGL compatible graphics
Download HBM nCode 2019 Build 295