Video Edit Magic 4 makes it easy to join, split, crop, trim, modify color, and merge your video files. It includes more than 150 built-in transitions, making it ideal for hobbyists and professionals to turn ordinary videos into works of art. A unique benefit of Video Edit Magic is the volume track which is displayed as volume graph allowing you to change the volume of audio clips in any point from 0% to 400%. You can create fade-ins, fade-outs, doppler effects, and almost any volume effect that may have required predefined effects.
Most of the commonly used media file formats are supported by Video Edit Magic: AVI, WAV, Windows Media Audio (WMA), Windows Media Video (WMV), Advanced Streaming Format (ASF), Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG), Audio- Video Interleaved (AVI), QuickTime (MOV), AIFF, AU, SND.
In addition to video and audio sources, Video Edit Magic also supports the following image file formats: Bitmap (.bmp), GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group), TGA (Targa or Truevision Graphics Adapter), Mode 2 (uncompressed RGB) in 16-bit, 24-bit, or 32-bit formats.
Here are some key Features of “Video Edit Magic v4.47” :
- Direct capture of images from USB and Fire Wire inputs
- Audio and video editing of an image file
- Insert image effects on video files
- Over 150 Transitions
- Laying video images
- Embedding Back Groun for video files
- Combining two files with each other
- Icon tray and custom logo on the video
- Extensive Capture, Copy, Paste image and audio parts
- Create VCD and DVD formats
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
Video Edit Magic v4.47