Datamine Studio 5D Planner 14 is also based on the base technology of other Datamine Studio applications for mining design and project scheduling.
This powerful system quickly produces the required activities in mining projects with respect to their 3D design elements and their sequences.
Integrated 3D design and environmental imagery using design integration, auto-assessment of projects with geological models, reporting dynamic communication with Gantt’s EPS charts and strategic planning tools are just a few of the features of this software.
Studio 5D Planner is intuitive, easy to learn and more productive than any other mining product on the market. As you are guided through the process from data import through the design and scheduling stages, the Studio 5D Planner’s intelligent workflow-enabled interface makes it the clearest, most intuitive, mine-scheduling package available.
The latest release for Studio 5D Planner (Maintenance Release 26) includes the following powerful features:
Here are some key features of “Datamine Studio 5D Planner v126.96.36.199”:
- Fully intuitive software with user-friendly interface to simplify user activity
- driven step-by-step guide from the first step of entering data up to the end of the project design and scheduling
- Tools Converting the model
- Quick loading files
- Integrating designs to perfectly visualize the environment
- Automatically assessing designs with geological models
- Strategic planning tools and program optimizations
- Output in DXF format and other common formats
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Memory: Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Free disk space: 1 GB (For Installation)
- System Type: Both 64-bit PC
Download Datamine Studio 5D Planner v188.8.131.52