Graphisoft Archicad 24 The latest version of Arshicode engineering software, a suitable version for 64-bit operating systems, has been published by Graphisoft. This version of the software consists of advanced and new parts for modeling and documentation so that if your model has a level, you will be able to see the details. In this version, you will be able to design details as well as possible with Google Maps and Google Earth, and implement and simulate these designs on maps.
In GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD software, you can model different and required elements in the fields of civil engineering and architecture. Also, with the user interface, you can easily transfer your project between 2D and 3D spaces. You can also use the Archicad advanced reporting system to provide an accurate report on the progress of your project. Other features Graphisoft Archicad software can be compatible with popular software formats in this field, including 3D Studio Max and AutoCAD, smooth and fast user interface and even smoother than the 2D version, software productivity enhancements, capabilities Save personalized profiles for later use and ease and speed of work, features based on software experience and named.
“Graphisoft Archicad v24 Build 4018” :
ARCHICAD 22 delivers design tool improvements and introduces enhanced design workflow processes. These represent significant performance improvements and productivity enhancements to its core design processes as well as to multidisciplinary collaborative workflows. Facade Design ARCHICAD’s remastered Façade Design workflow enables architects to design, develop and detail hierarchical curtain wall systems with great freedom using modular patterns.
- Recommended Operating Systems
– Windows 10 (64-bit version)
– Windows 8.1 (64-bit version)
Hardware for ARCHICAD 20
– Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
– RAM: For complex, detailed models 16 GB or more may be required
– Hard disk: installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
– Graphics card: Dedicated OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities.
You can find a list of recommended graphics cards at: http://www.graphisoft.com/videocards
– Display: A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended
You can find more details about recommended hardware on Help Center.
– Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
– RAM: 4 GB
– Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
– Graphics card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card
– Display: A resolution of 1366 x 768 or higher
Graphisoft Archicad v24 Build 4018