Fotosizer Professional 3. Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions, are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially dial-up connection. With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files along with other supported formats and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, allowing you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web. Help unlock photos from your digital camera. Use Fotosizer to batch resize your photos making it easier and faster for email to friends, upload to photo sharing websites or upload to websites that offer photo printing services. Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose photos you want to resize, dimensions and where you want to save new photos.
Here are some key Features of “Fotosizer Professional v184.108.40.2060” :
- Change the size of images to be sent via email or publish on web pages
- Change the size of images to upload to online photo printing services such as: Kodak, Snapfish and. ..
- Ability to change the batch size of images
- Change the size of easy and fast images according to available sizes such as the size of iPod, iPhone and Sony PSP
- Change the size of images to add to Word and PowerPoint files
- Change the size of images in only three steps : select the photo, resize and save images
with some image editing features such as effects, add watermark, Gradec Dan corner of the photo, adjust the brightness, color, contrast, etc.
- Batch rename images
- Supports image formats: TIFF, BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG
- – Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
– 128MB RAM
– 5MB HD
– SVGA or Higher Resolution Display
– Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher