Exposure Software Blow Up v22.214.171.1246 is a tool designed to offer the highest quality image resizing available, better than bicubic interpolation and any other third party solution. Blow Up makes advanced image scaling easy, preserves smooth, crisp edges and lines, and creates four times (1600% area) enlargements from any image without jagged artifacts or halos. In some cases, Blow Up can enlarge up to six times (3600% area) without obvious artifacts. Blow Up includes advanced features such as photo grain controls, enlargement-specific sharpening, and support for most image modes, including CMYK. Blow Up also supports 16- and 32-bit images and is optimized for multi-core and multi-processor systems.
Here are some key Features of “Exposure Software Blow Up v126.96.36.1996” :
- Supports high-bit images for enlarging RAW and HDR (high dynamic range) images.
- Offers sharpening and grain simulation to improve details.
- New dedicated batch processing is easier than using Photoshop actions to enlarge multiple images.
- Very easy to use.
- Blow Up can enlarge photos to extreme print sizes with better results than Photoshop’s bicubic interpolation.
- Detects edges and resizes using a method similar to vector scaling to avoid undesirable stair-step or halo artifacts.
- Supports all image modes – RGB, Grayscale, Lab, Duotone, and CMYK. Supports standard 8-bit, 16-bit RAW, and 32-bit HDR images.
- Layered files can be resized without flattening. “Resize as a new image” option allows non-destructive enlargements.
- Includes a specialized sharpening method for enlargements, designed to improve contrast along sharp edges.
- Can apply simulated film grain to improve the appearance of extreme enlargements.
- Multi-threaded for better performance on multi-core and multi-processor systems. Native 64-bit in Windows Photoshop CS5.
- System Requirements
– Apple Mac users need OS X Yosemite (10.10) or newer
– Microsoft Windows users need Windows 7 64-bit or newer
– An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
– A monitor with 1280 × 768 resolution or greater
- Host Requirements
Blow Up 3 is a plug-in and requires one of the following host applications:
– Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or newer
– Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or newer
Exposure Software Blow Up v188.8.131.526