Tekla Structural Designer 2019 is a revolutionary software that gives engineers the ability to efficiently and profitably analyze and design buildings.
This software has advanced tools as well as unique features in the design of structures made of concrete and steel.
With a quick comparison between designs created with this software and other designs, it can be said that the use of this software is very affordable and provides its users with unique features in the field of managing and modifying building information (BIM).
In the design phase of the project, from a general design to a detailed design, it can be done with this software and only in the form of a model that covers all the requirements for design and structural analysis (including gravity and lateral systems).
By using the tools of this software, it is no longer necessary to spend on separate modules or other design and engineering software.
Here are some key features of “Trimble Tekla Structural Designer 2019 v184.108.40.206“:
- design and analyze efficient
- using a single application for different phases of design and analysis project
- Tools for Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Automatic check factors such as lateral loads and weather conditions such as Wind
- Automatically generate complex analysis models from the physical model
- Compare schematic diagrams of different designs
- Detailed documentation and reporting
- Advanced finite element analysis to increase analysis accuracy
- Design and analysis combined to reduce project definition time
- Output in different formats And the common engineering design
- CPU: Multi-core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent, the most affordable performance recommended.
- Memory: 16GB (32GB or more recommended), memory requirements are highly dependent on model content.
- OS: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (Operating systems must be running the latest service packs / updates)
- Graphics: 1280 x 1024 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended), 512MB or higher of dedicated RAM.
- Disk space: 1GB or more of free space for installation, the operational disk space requirements are highly dependent on the model content.
- Internet connection:Required for access to Online Services and some documentation.
- License Service: Tekla Structural License Service (2.04). Including Sentinel RMS 9.2.1
Download Trimble Tekla Structural Designer 2019 v220.127.116.11