Datamine Studio UG 2 software products are CAE’s mining engineering department and are used as leading software tools around the world for natural resource industries. Datamine Studio UG is another tool developed by this company that, like other popular Datamine Studio software, includes powerful tools for managing data and information on mining and natural resources projects, data access, analysis tools , Reporting, surface design, validation and modification, dynamic assessment tools, and more. Datastudio UG is the latest evolution of Datamine’s world’s leading integrated design and scheduling package for underground mines.
Data is building a new paradigm in underground planning software.
Who uses Studio UG?
Mining Engineers, Mining Consultants and Mine Planners
Powerful Core Functionality
– Mineable Shape Optimizer (MSO) Version 3.1: Contains the latest version of the Datamine’s Mineable Shape Optimizer (MSO).
MSO v3.1 supports the Prism optimization framework as well as some enhancements and bug fixes
– Ribbon interface
Studio UG v1.0 displays the new ribbon interface available in the next generation version of the Datamine Studio family.
Here are some key Features of “Datamine Studio UG v188.8.131.52” :
- Project data management facilities, including access to the latest Data Source Drivers and import / export utilities
- An extensive range of resource modelling, Analysis and manipulation tools
- Sample analysis, reporting, transformation, compositing and drillhole editing facilities
- Surface design, verification, analysis and modification tools
- In-depth field- and corporate-level reporting tools supported by a highly capable charting framework.
- Resource optimization tools such as MSO (see below) and MRO, plus dynamic evaluation tools for a wide range of scenarios
- Unmatched data formatting, filtering and querying toolset
- Visualization capabilities that go far beyond the predecessor’s products, including multiple independent views, task-specific view support and an expansive array of options to ensure you see what you need to see.
- Report ready plotting and hardcopy preparation tools Data digitizing, editing and other CAD-related functions A rich and accessible automation interface as popularized by other Studio products.
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
– Windows 8 (64-bit)
– Windows 7 (64 bit)