CIMCO Machine Simulation 8 can help you simulate a CNC machine in a computer environment to no longer worry about the cost of programming errors on the real machine.
The software provides a user-friendly interface that will be able to execute NC code written in a 3D model of their CNC machine and ensure its accuracy.
In addition to checking the correct codes, Machine Simulation also allows users to see precisely the movement of components such as head, rotary tables, spindles, tool changers, devices, components, and even peripherals.
Here are some key features of “CIMCO Machine Simulation v8.00.48”:
- Eliminate the costs that may be incurred due to programming errors
- Increase confidence and safety
- Speed up work with CNC machines
- Reduce crashes, waste and rebuilds
- Optimize tool paths
- Get faster job changes between machines
- Use powerful CIMCO Edit software
- An efficient application
- Operating systems
– Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 are supported.
– Windows Server 2008/2008 R2, Server 2012/2012 R2 and Server 2016 are supported.
– 32 bit and 64 bit versions supported.
- Operating systems (not supported)
– Windows Embedded not supported.
– Windows CE not supported.
– Linux not supported.
– Apple OS X not supported.
- PC hardware requirements
– 1.5GHz. Intel or AMD Processor.
– 1 GB of RAM.
– 1.5 GB free harddisk space.
– Open GL compatible graphics card required for backplot option in CIMCO Edit.
– Monitor with minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Download CIMCO Machine Simulation v8.00.48