Bentley WaterCAD CONNECT v10.02.02.06 a specialized software for analyzing water distribution networks . The software has many capabilities such as speed, pressure and other hydraulic parameters calculation, fire state simulation, water network quality and pollution modeling, energy cost calculations and design and optimization of water distribution network using genetic algorithm. Other features of this software can find the location of water leakage in urban water distribution networks. This software has many applications in municipalities and water and sewage network designs.
Utilities and engineering firms around the world trust WaterCAD as a reliable decision-support capability for their infrastructure. Design new water systems and manage existing water networks effectively to reduce disruption risks and energy use.
WaterCAD’s ease-of-use helps you successfully plan, design, and operate water distribution systems:
– Increase capacity to adequate service levels.
– Supply clean potable water without interruption.
– Deliver high quality designs cost effectively.
WaterCAD helps you improve product design, with:
– Streamlined model building: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model accurately, easily allocate water requirements, and automate terrain extraction and node allocation.
– Organized assessment of alternatives: Assess and compare an unlimited number of physical, design, water demand, network topology, and operational scenarios.
– CAD interoperability:Model in a familiar platform, leveraging CAD capabilities and shortcuts when using WaterCAD from within MicroStation or AutoCAD. You can also choose to use WaterCAD as a stand-alone application for added flexibility.
Here are some key Features of “Bentley WaterCAD CONNECT v10.02.02.06” :
- Calculation of Speed, Pressure and Other Hydraulic Parameters
- Fire State Simulation
- Water Quality Simulation
- Pollution Modeling in Distribution Networks
- Calculation of Pollutant Concentration after Entering the Network at Specific Time
- Cost Calculations Energy
- Designing and Optimizing Water Distribution Network Using Genetic Algorithm
- Finding Leakage Location in Urban Water Distribution Networks
- Operating System:
Windows 7 SP1
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2012 R2
- Processor: As per minimum operating system requirements.
- RAM: As per minimum operating system requirements.
- Hard Disk: 5 Gigabytes (GB)
- Display: As per minimum operating system requirements.
Bentley WaterCAD CONNECT v10.02.02.06