Bentley MXROAD V8i (SELECTseries 4) is one of Bentley’s most widely used software that specializes in designing and modeling roads, roads and routes. This software has many uses in road design, rail systems and road construction companies. This software is able to offer you the best path and design. With the help of this software, it is possible to extract 3D models and two-dimensional maps of designed roads in a short time. Another application of this software in different industries and factories is that project engineers and consultants can use this software to design tracks of the factories like trains or conveyors. This software can also stop many design costs and provide a lot of cost for engineers.
Here are some key Features of “Bentley MXROAD V8i (SELECTseries 4) v08.11.09.904” :
- Design a variety of road and rail paths
- Analyze land issues such as elevation and distance from the sea
- Create 3D models and convert them to two-dimensional maps
- Suggest the best route design strategy to maximize productivity and reduce costs.
- Considering the road surface in special conditions such as asphalt, dirt, sand, etc.
- Detailed design of railways according to its application (urban and industrial)
- Wide application in the municipality and related industries
- Software: MicroStation V8i or higher, AutoCAD 2007 or higher
- Processor: Pentium 900Hz minimum, Pentium P4 1.5Ghz or equivalent and higher
- Operating System: Windows 2000 SP3, Windows XP Pro SP2, Windows XP Home, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Memory: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB or higher recommended
- Disk space: 1.5 GB
- Input Device: Mouse
Bentley MXROAD V8i (SELECTseries 4) v08.11.09.904