Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate is a software programming tool designed by the design team to manage the life cycle of the softwareIn order to achieve a better result throughout design, it helps to deliver the product.
You can use this software if you are looking for a new software design or you want to increase your previous written code. This application, utilizing the IntelliTrace feature, helps software testers to access valuable files and trackable bugs through Cisco Systems.
With the help of Architecture Explorer, this product can be accessed by a number of existing code and associated functions. In order to facilitate modeling, you can access the 5 main UML diagrams with the help of this software.
Another capability of this software is the ability to perform manual testing on softwares. With the help of the tools in this software you can prevent the risk in the software by using the system reporting on this product.
Here are some key features of “Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate”:
- Software management throughout its life cycle
- Bug reporting and debugging system
- Analyzing written code
- Performing manual testing, the ability to automatically test UI in web applications or Windows
- Performance Testing, Load Testing
- Modeling and acquiring a number of existing codes and associated functions
- Managing and expanding the database simultaneously with code changes
- New software design or enhancement Pre-written code
- Multi-monitor functionality to better manage and organize
- MSDN support
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 – all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 – all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) ) with Service Pack 2 – all editions
- Users will need to install MSXML6 if not already present
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 and x64) – all editions
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 – all editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) – all editions
- Computer with a 1.6GHz or faster processor
- 1024 MB RAM (1.5 GB if running in a virtual machine)
- 3 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9 capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution display
- DVD-ROM drive
Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate