LEAP Bridge Concrete 18 is one of Bentley’s products and a subset of Paul’s Analysis Software that specializes in designing and analyzing concrete bridges.
This software provides great features for light-to-moderate types of concrete bridges including Precast, Cast-in-place, Reinforced, Post-tentioned bridges Engineers.
With the help of this software you can simulate and design different types of concrete bridges in small and medium sizes. The software uses the powerful BrIM core for modeling, which ultimately brings the maximum quality and the lowest cost to engineers. Simulation capabilities, structural analysis, fatigue life and calculation of input stresses are among the capabilities of this powerful software.
Here are some key features of “Bentley LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition v18.01.00.16”:
- Advanced simulation of small to medium concrete bridges
- Perform static calculations and fatigue life calculations
- Optimize bridges and select correct materials
- Properly designed design to reduce damage caused by natural disasters
- Reduce production costs and save time
- Compatible with most commonly used 3D design software on the market
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Processor: As per minimum operating system requirements.
- RAM: As per the minimum operating system requirements.
- Hard Disk: 5 Gigabytes (GB)
- Display: As per minimum operating system requirements.
Download Bentley LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition v18.01.00.16