Autodesk VRED Professional 2019 is a powerful software from the famous Autodesk company that has been developed to cover the specific needs of car, motorcycle, aircraft, helicopter and other transportation vehicles. This software is capable of visualizing data and converting them to rendered models and very high quality 3D.
The program covers a wide range of users with its diverse tools ranging from designers to engineers, administrators and even ordinary users – the tools available in VRED are so powerful that it can be used in other areas as well.
Autodesk VRED Professional software helps users create high-end visualizations and virtual prototypes in the automotive development process and CGI production. Visualization experts, color & trim specialists, lighting designers, and marketers can use the full power of design and engineering evaluation tools and immersive workflows to collaborate on and visualize a photorealistic prototype.
Examples of all manufacturing processes are the final and rendered model of various commercial products such as glasses, speakers, product packaging, mobile phones , laptops, printers and more.
This application has animation capability Which includes creating an animation from the rendered product.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk VRED Professional 2019”:
- Fast and efficient workflows in the various stages of product development
- Enhancing the rapid circulation of the work in the various stages of product development and also in virtual prototyping
- Lens flares – Create a lens flare effect for your lights in ray tracing and open GL modes.
- Fog effect – Create an atmospheric fog effect in your scene, with controls for color, falloff, and density.
- Clipping module – Use 3D clipping on digital data, polygons, and even on native NURBS data.
- Annotations – Attach annotations directly to a 3D model during an interactive review.
- Cover the special needs of manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, airplanes, helicopters and other means of transport
- Layer module – Set Material override in the Render Layer module. Store multiple render passes in pre-composed layered EXR and PSD files.
- Render passes and render layer – For additional post-processing, export your render passes for further adaptions in image processing software.
- Better results with fewer cycles – A noise reduction tool for rendering provides better visual quality for interior scenes with fewer overall samples.
- Operating Systems
– Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit)
– Microsoft Windows 7 (64-Bit) SP1 or higher
– Apple Mac OS X 10.11.4 ( El Capitan) or higher
- Hardware : 64-bit Intel® processor with Intel® EM64T-capable or AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron processor
- Memory : 1 GB RAM, 8 GB or more recommended
- Graphics requirements : Supported NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with OpenGL 4.3 support and a certified driver.
- Other Software
– Adobe Acrobat Reader (required to view PDF document provided), www.adobe.com
– Internet Browser (certified: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 9 or higher)
– Flash Player to view Tutorials
– An appropriate graphics card driver
– Driver software for optional hardware
- Optional Hardware
– 3D Mouse
– Oculus VR
– HTC Vive
Download Autodesk VRED Professional 2019