Autodesk TruLaser 2019 helps to improve the processes used in laser manufacturing, assembly, or assembling. This software can be used for assembly, dye painting, quality assurance, sorting and compositing with laser. The flexibility of this software makes it possible to plan for most laser machines (laser projector or laser projector) and provide the users with simulation capabilities to make sure they are. The best laser projection and coating will be available in laser-capable projects. In addition, the tools TruLaser provides helps you estimate the number of laser projectors you need before purchasing equipment.
Use TruLaser for assembly functions, paint templates, quality assurance, sorting, composites, and more.
The flexibility of TruLaser lends itself to many types of projection projects. Its simulation capabilities help you to ensure optimal laser coverage and projector efficiency. TruLaser tools can also help you determine the actual number of projectors you need before purchasing equipment, alleviating guesswork when making decisions.
Although how you use TruLaser will vary based on your specific projects, your workflow should follow these basic steps to help ensure the best results:
– Prepare what you want to project. Prepare a 2D or 3D sketch in Inventor, import an existing CAD file, or open an existing laser projection project. Avoid creating parts or assemblies with planes that do not have boundaries or with construction lines without endpoints. Avoid adding text, such as labels or notations, to drawings, unless you need to contextualize the text and include it as part of the projection.
– Prepare the data for your laser projection system. Bring your data into the TruLaser environment and add projectors and targets. Adjust component properties, arrange the data in the TruLaser tree, and simulate the data to achieve the desired results.
– Save the data to a file that can be interpreted by your laser projectors.
Here are some key Features of “Autodesk TruLaser 2019 ” :
- Coverage and collision simulation to optimize laser data to reduce laser shake and minimize equipment. Laser
- Application oflaserplanning / planning technologies
- Measurement, sorting and alignment of elements in the laser design project.
- Aligning the various parts of the project to be done with LIRES
- Importing existing laser data files to reverse engineer the project and eventually final editing
- Identifying possible errors and problems in laser projects
- Simulating positioning Laser devices for better positioning
- TruLaser 2019 is only supported by 64-bit operating systems and can not be installed on a 32-bit system.Operating System
– 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607 or higher)
– 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1
– 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990
3.0 GHz or higher, 4 or more cores
2.5 GHz or greater
20 GB RAM or moreMinimum:
8 GB RAM for less than 500 parts assemblies
- Disk Space
Installer plus full installation: 40 GB
4 GB GPU with 106 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliantMinimum:
1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Display Resolution
3840 x 2160 (4K); Preferred scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%Minimum:
1280 x 1024 (1080p)
- Pointing Device for
MS-Mouse compatible (3DConnexion 3D Mouse optional)
- Network Integration
with Autodesk® Desktop App, Autodesk® collaboration functionality , .NET installation, web downloads, and licensing.
- Network license manager supports Windows Server® 2016, 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 and the operating systems listed above.
Full local installation of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, spreadsheet-driven designs and Studio animation of Positional Representations.64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats.
Office 365 subscribers must ensure that they have a local installation of Microsoft Excel 2016.
Windows Excel Starter®, OpenOffice®, and browser-based Office 365 applications are not supported.
- NET Framework
.NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows updates is enabled for installation.
Citrix® XenApp ™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop ™ 7.6 (requires Inventor Network Licensing).
Autodesk TruLaser 2019