Inventor Nastran 2020 is one of the relatively new Autodesk products designed exclusively for stress analysis in a variety of mechanical structures and components.
This software can simulate a variety of linear and nonlinear stresses, dynamic stresses and heat transfer mechanisms, and provides an accurate analysis to engineers.
Nastran In-CAD is another version of Nastran software that is CAD-embedded and has the ability to analyze on CAD files, this version only works with CAD files and has an advanced solver based on the finite element analysis of solving equations Flow and heat transfer.
This easy-to-learn program allows designers to refine their designs without ever leaving their Windows environment by allowing them to analyze the response of parts / assemblies from within their CAD environment for given boundary conditions.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran also offers analysts a wide range of solution capabilities, such as virtual simulation of structural, thermal, dynamics, and nonlinear problems.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020“:
- Analysis of Linear, Nonlinear, and Dynamic Stresses in Different Structures
- Simulation of Heat Transfer Mechanisms and Solving Its Equations
- CAD Element Analysis
- Highly Compatible with AutoCAD
- Support for SolidWorks and Inventor
- Stress, strain and static deformation analysis
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 ( 64-bit ), Windows 8.1 ( 64-bit ), and Windows 10 ( 64-bit )
- CPU: Intel Pentium or AMD-based
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: 256 MB workstation video card
- Hard Disk: 40 GB free space
Download Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020