Autodesk Inventor HSM 2019 is a plug-in for Autodesk Inventor software , which actually adds CAM capabilities to Inventor software. This plugin is specialized in drawing and determining the direction of movement of milling, machining and bending machines, and is especially applicable to CNC machines.
This add-on is a seamless CAD / CAM software solution in the mechanical design branch, which, in addition to providing all the modeling and simulation capabilities to the designers, enables CNC engineers to design their designs directly and more quickly. To make machine parts.This software has the default CAD capabilities and the ability to convert CAD files to readable paths by the machine, as with other Autodesk software, allows any concept and concept to be realistic.
Here are some key Features of “Autodesk Inventor HSM 2019.3 Build 18.104.22.16813” :
- 2.5 and 3-way milling tool path design
- Toolpath (cutting line) design in 2.5D , 3D, 3 + 2, and 5
- axis models
- Advanced CNC Editor
- Compatible with Different models of CNC machines
- CNC programming capabilities – Design of bending paths of metals
- Compatible with Inventor 2016, 2017 and 2018
- CAD files support
- Linear simulation and validation tools
- Editable CNC output
- Autodesk Inventor HSM 2019 supports Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, and Windows 10 64-bit.
- Inventor HSM 2019 is compatible with the 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 versions of Inventor, Inventor Professional, and Inventor LT.
- Before you install Inventor HSM 2019, please be sure to run Windows Update, install all Windows Updates that are pending on your machine
Autodesk Inventor HSM 2019.3 Build 22.214.171.12413