HYPACK 2022– HYPACK is a familiar name for hydrological engineers, developed and supported by Xylem. This software is one of the most specialized in the field and helps engineers study data about seas and oceans. Thanks to this software and GPS data, it is possible to obtain the exact position of objects and necessary operations at sea, as well as for various processes such as underwater dredging.
This manageable software can be used as a control system for dredging equipment. Other features of this software include graphical processing, instant positioning, support for 4 channels of magnetometers, determination of the speed of sound and sea stability.
A brand of Xylem and now part of YSI is Windows-based software for the hydrology and dredging industry. Founded in 1984, HYPACK, INC (formerly Coastal Oceanographics, Inc.) has grown from a small hydrographic consultant into one of the most successful hydrographic and navigation software providers in the world. gender. HYPACK® is one of the most widely used hydrographic software packages in the world with over 10,000 users. It provides surveyors with all the tools they need to design their survey, collect data, process, reduce, and produce final products.
Whether you are collecting hydrographic survey or environmental data, or simply locating your vessel on an engineering project, HYPACK provides the tools to get your job done. With users spanning the range from a small vessel with only GPS and single beam echometers to large acoustic vessels with networked systems and sensors, HYPACK gives you the power to complete success. do your job in a system your surveyor can control.
Here are some key features of “HYPACK 2022 v1.22”:
- Processing and obtaining information through single-spectrum, multispectral and Side-scan sonar spectroscopy
- Imaging, targeting, quality control and instant and graphical editing
- Instant navigation and dredging support Accurate planning and optimization of drilling
- Providing complete and accurate reports of sections and different parts of the dredging machine
- Calculation of sound speed and its effect on the movement of boats and ships
- Calculation of magnetic forces in the sea
- Stabilization of sea and submarine lines
- High compatibility with the system Windows operating system
- HYPACK® MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
The following are the minimum requirements to run these programs. Particularly if you are working with sub-bottom, multibeam or side scan data, a good gaming computer (large RAM, multiple CPU cores and fast graphics) will be much more efficient.NOTE: To run the 64-bit modules, you must install HYPACK® on a computer with 64-bit capability.
- Minimum System Requirements:
– Operating System : Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
– Processor for Windows® 7,8 or 10 : 1.5 GHz dual core
– RAM**a for Windows® 7, 8 or 10 : 4 Gb
: Hard Drive : 20 Gb- Monitor Resolution :1280×720
– Colors : 32-bit
– Dongles : Dongles are USB devices required by HYPACK® to activate the program modules associated with the license purchased.
**a. Increased RAM will speed the performance of many programs significantly. In this case, more is
b. Sub-bottom, multibeam and side scan data files are very large. Depending on your project, you
may need a larger hard drive.
Download HYPACK 2022 v1.22