ANSYS SCADE 2022 R1– ANSYS SCADE Suite provides an integrated design environment for simulation and generation of secure embedded critical software. This suite includes the capabilities and tools needed to manage, model-driven design, simulate, review, and produce standard code in building security programs. Through integration with the Safely Critical Application Development Environment (SCADE) language, the software can provide a model-driven development environment for creating mission-critical embedded software.
Safety-critical application programs are used in the construction of control and monitoring systems for various industries, including power plants and refineries, and the aviation industry. air and cars, etc. There are many well-known examples of this kind of application in applications such as medical equipment, aircraft flying. control, weapons and nuclear systems. The importance of accuracy in the formulation of these programs can be understood from the fact that failures in safety-critical programs can result in loss of life, significant loss of property, and loss of life. property or damage to the environment.
The SCADE Kit integrates with other Ansys SCADE and Ansys Twin Builder products to provide a design environment that combines software engineering and system development, interactive HMI design, multiphysics simulation, and testing. program and lifecycle management as well as codeontarget integration. . SCADE Architect comes with SCADE Suite to provide an integrated software engineering solution for engineers and integrate software architecture, simulation, and design processes into one complete user interface. and unify.
Here are some key features of “ANSYS SCADE 2022 R1”:
- Build embedded vital security software (built-in) for various systems
- Provide a model-based development environment for building critical security applications
- Advanced model-based design
- Synchronize with soft architecture design Software (Architecture Architecture Design)
- Model analysis
- Debugging and simulation
- Automatic code generation
- Integration of SCADE tools
- System simulation capabilities
- Dedicated solutions for in-vehicle software
- Supported Platforms and Operating Systems:
– Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit
- Minimum Hardware Requirements:
– 2 GB RAM
– Processor 2GHz +
– Memory 4 GB +
– Display: 1920 x 1080 resolution
– Network: Network adapter and TCP / IP configured for license management
Download ANSYS SCADE 2022 R1